For your convenience we offer the easiest and best return policy in the industry.
Simply ship the unopened (still in its original packaging) parts you would like to return back to us and make sure you write the order number on the box (a copy of the invoice would be helpful). You can print a copy of your invoice from the original email order confirmation or on you orders page when you log into your account. Please pack well so the parts arrive undamaged. Parts that arrive damaged are not refundable as we are unable to put it back on the shelf.
Please send returns to:
126 E Center Ave
Sebring, Florida 33870
There are some exception and limitations explained below.
We have a 30 day NO-HASSLE return policy on all eligible products. No returns or refunds after 30 days from which the order was received. The date is established according to the tracking number; if the tracking number is not available or does not indicate the delivery date, we will estimate 40 days from the date of original purchase.
- Returns do not have any restocking fees (see below for torque converters).
- No returns on kits or parts that have been opened. For example, if the original packaging is opened or torn; as we are not able to put this back on the shelf or resell.
- No returns on electrical parts or special orders.
- No returns on manuals, and or educational materials.
- Items that are damaged in return shipping are the responsibility of customer.
- Complete units can be returned within 7 days of original purchase. Unit must be uninstalled and in its original packaging.
- Shipping and Handling on returns is the responsibility of the customer. We provide shipping labels on defective products.
- We strive to make your shopping experience as easy and pleasant as possible and welcome your feedback.
Torque Converter Return Policy
In order to avoid any extra expense or time delays please see below.
Check your fitment and compare with old converter before adding fluid and/or installing.
Torque converters can not be returned if:
1. It was bolted up.
3. Oil added even if it was not installed or bolted.
If it's been more than 30 days and at our sole discretion:
1. Must meet the conditions above.
2. 20% restocking fee.
3. Shipping is non-refundable.
Since we have no control over the work area; the installation of the part(s); the condition of the unit(s); if the unit(s) have been properly inspected; if the unit(s) have been properly cleaned and / or flushed; if the unit(s) or any parts in the unit are suitable for reuse (either a part that was already installed or a new part) that may affect the part purchased and if other parts of the vehicle (for example: the cooling system, modifications to any part of the vehicle that can affect the unit) are working correctly THIS LIMITED WARRANY DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOR COSTS.
* Unit, units or unit(s), as mentioned above, refers to a transmission(s), a transfer case(s) or any other assembly we sell parts for on this site or in store.
* Part, parts or part(s), as mentioned above, refers to any single part, a combination of parts that combined together make a new part-number (new part-number can be a new, used or remanufactured part), form a kit, assembly or any other item and includes every part (sku) number sold on this site or in store